Based on svn r178, and linking with recent system ffmpeg instead of that
provided by dvbcut,
I observe inconsistencies in fps written to mpg file.
i.e. I reload the mpg into dvbcut and see that the fps value sometimes shows 50
instead of the usual 25

When:
* starting an export on a B-frame or P-frame then the reloaded file starts at
50fps and reverts to 25fps after a small number of I-Frames.
* ending an export on a B-frame or P-frame then the reloaded file can jump from
25fps to 50fps at the end.
* starting and ending on I-Frame then everything shows 25fps

Even with the variable fps, the exported file appears to play normally in vlc.

The above effect does not occur with ffmpeg from dvbcut.

Debug shows that mpgfile::fixtimecode() is sometimes detecting frc==6 instead
of frc==3.
With the older ffmpeg, fixtimecode exits early rather than detect frc==6

I'm working with terrestrial dvb in the uk. I have the seen the problem with
several channels.
I presume it is due to a change in the ffmpeg libraries rather than in the ts
file.

Observed on two quite different systems:

linux (ubuntu 10.10/Trinity 3.5.12):
/usr/lib/libavcodec.a           /usr/lib/libavformat.so.52
/usr/lib/libavcodec.so          /usr/lib/libavformat.so.52.64.2
/usr/lib/libavcodec.so.52       /usr/lib/libavutil.a
/usr/lib/libavcodec.so.52.72.2  /usr/lib/libavutil.so
/usr/lib/libavformat.a          /usr/lib/libavutil.so.50
/usr/lib/libavformat.so         /usr/lib/libavutil.so.50.15.1

OSX Snow Leopard (via homebrew):
/usr/local/lib/libavcodec.53.7.0.dylib  /usr/local/lib/libavformat.53.4.0.dylib
/usr/local/lib/libavcodec.53.dylib      /usr/local/lib/libavformat.53.dylib
/usr/local/lib/libavcodec.dylib         /usr/local/lib/libavformat.dylib
/usr/local/lib/libavfilter.2.23.0.dylib /usr/local/lib/libavutil.51.9.1.dylib
/usr/local/lib/libavfilter.2.dylib      /usr/local/lib/libavutil.51.dylib
/usr/local/lib/libavfilter.dylib        /usr/local/lib/libavutil.dylib