Hi,

I have just uploaded a new dvbcut snapshot to Debian/unstable. you
might want to consider the distro patches that we are applying:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-multimedia/dvbcut.git;a=tree;f=debian/patches

Moreover, I found a problem in the Cmake files that you ship. It seems
that the compilation did not set any optimization levels, which
results in unoptimized binaries. I had to call cmake with specific
settings to work around this, but I guess you might want to adopt
something better. Have a look at our build script:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-multimedia/dvbcut.git;a=blob;f=debian/rules

--
regards,
    Reinhard