Hello,

What would be the recommended way to model variables that are allocated to
different address spaces?

I found DW_OPT_xderef for dereferencing address-space qualified pointers but
the resulting memory location description wouldn’t have an address-space
qualifier.

I found DW_AT_address_class, which allows attaching an integer, which could
represent the address-space.  This sounds pretty close.  I’m a bit thrown off
by the example, though.

Thanks,
Markus.

Intel Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Gary Kershaw
Registered Office: Munich