On Mon 26-02-2007 15:30, pancake wrote:

> this is my config:
>
> { MODKEY|ControlMask,           XK_h,           moveresize,     "-64x 0y 0w
> 0h" }, \
> { MODKEY|ControlMask,           XK_l,           moveresize,     "64x 0y 0w
> 0h" }, \
> { MODKEY|ControlMask,           XK_j,           moveresize,     "0x 64y 0w
> 0h" }, \
> { MODKEY|ControlMask,           XK_k,           moveresize,     "0x -64y 0w
> 0h" }, \
> { MODKEY|ShiftMask|ControlMask, XK_h,           moveresize,     "0x 0y -32w
> 0h" }, \
> { MODKEY|ShiftMask|ControlMask, XK_l,           moveresize,     "0x 0y 32w
> 0h" }, \
> { MODKEY|ShiftMask|ControlMask, XK_j,           moveresize,     "0x 0y 0w
> 32h" }, \
> { MODKEY|ShiftMask|ControlMask, XK_k,           moveresize,     "0x 0y 0w
> -32h" }, \

Hm, does this config work for you?

Every other value after the integer, except 'r', is interpreted as an
absolute instead of a relative moveresize.

On the other hand it looks quite nice - I'll integrate this in the next
update.

Jan Christoph
--
For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under
heaven. Ecclesiastes 3,1