On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 22:31, Grigorios Bouzakis wrote:
> i think thats caused by the borderpx . im using latest snap from
> mercurial atm and even tho i have resizehints set to true i dont get
> spaces.
> unless this was solved in the code since 4.5. dont really remember all
> changes tbh
>
> screenshot:
> http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs320&d=07411&f=2007-10-08-222739_1280x1024_scrot.png
>
> Greg

I believe this problem was solved in revision 1016:

changeset:   1016:3027df4b2c0d
user:        Anselm R. Garbe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date:        Thu Sep 27 20:08:21 2007 +0200
summary:     improved tile() for the RESIZEHINTS == True case, now more space
is consumed by the clients (esp. if those clients use increment handling
heavily)

I'm using it right now and it behaves correctly with RESIZEHINTS = True, as
your screenshot shows.
--
 Ricardo Martins  *  scarybox.net  *  GPG key: 0x1308F1B4

Q: Why is this email 5 sentences or less?