think of alt+tab. btw. There's a switch to prevent rdesktop from grabbing keys:

       -K     Do not override window manager key bindings.  By default
rdesktop attempts to grab all keyboard input when it is  in
              focus.

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro
http://www.gnuffy.org/index.php/GnuEm - Gnuffy on Ipaq (Codename Peggy)