On Mon, 26 May 2008, thereisanewway at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I didn't know some people here actually like using the mouse :)
I like it best when I can do everything with the keyboard. Everything
besides browsing 'some' websites, playing games and using The Gimp.

I'm a potential new DWM user who feels the same as the above. I've been playing musical window managers recently trying to find one that I really like. The main things I'm looking for are:

  * No or minimal window decorations

  * Can do everything, within reason, from the keyboard - I consider
    reaching for the mouse a last resort

I might have a few newbie questions shortly but I'm digging through the mailing list archives first in search of answers.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX