Hi

> Where are the irc logs stored? They used to be under /irc/ but this
> currently returns a 404. I usually read through them once a week and
> enjoy uriel's rants about various things ;)

so do we all :)

 also the chat contains various different  nice discussions/ressources one would
not like to miss. and also one does not always have/want to read logs via shell
access.
(screeen)

hm, according to the chat yesterday, they will soon re-appear.
(note that you can still reach the logs  from the old ip address.)