* Claudio M. Alessi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-10-08 23:42:37 +0200]:

On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 08:37:38PM +0200, Marc Andre Tanner wrote:
I have no strong feeling about it, lets wait and see whether someone
steps up who would like it enabled by default.

Right, let the others to talk about it. Indeed, i could change idea
after playing around a bit with such support. We'll wait for the fixed
RC to be committed.

I assume the question concerns the new scripting support in dvtm.

Originally I was excited by the addition of this feature and downloaded
the tip right away.

But since then, I've scarcely used it.
So I won't object if the default is to leave it disabled.