There are (at least) a couple of versions of the Clipperton L.

When operating PROPERLY, I believe you should be able to
get 1000 to 1200 W on (most) bands.

Mine is very UNSTABLE on 10M and may continue to produce output
even after the key is let up.  I simply detune the tuning capacitor until
it stops oscillating :-)

IF the 10M tap has been added, it may arc over on 160M at full power
since there is such a high voltage between the 10M tap and the
mounting screw.  160M output depends on which version you have.
I believe the early versions did not have enough inductance and
was only capable of about 800 W on 160M.

Weak tubes will also result in lower output.

Tom  N4KG