Changing over to my administrative hat instead of my personal one for a moment:

We seem to be going over the same steps over and over.  No one has lost their temper -- yet -- and no one has seriously complained -- yet -- and I'd like to keep it that way.  (Remember, as you all know, unlike some other alleged DX reflectors, we encourage positive and constructive comments, but flames, insults, and unduly negative comments are not welcome here)

Therefore:

If anyone has anything NEW and RELEVANT to the conversation, you are more than welcome to post it.  However, if it's just going to rehash the same verbiage over and over again, then I will close the H8A threads and we can move on to other topics.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

73, ron wn3vaw
administrator, dx chat