Received today results from last DXCC submission, and I'm fortunate to have
achieved Honor Roll! This is not a brag, just a heartfelt thanks to all that
made it possible! Over the years, I have found that "working them" is only a
small part of the "battle"! Without those that traveled on various
DXPedetions, others that live/operate from sparsely populated areas, the
thoughtfulness of those that did respond to QSL requests, the many QSL
managers that continue to do a "thankless" job, and the DX community in
general, this hobby would cease to be of little interest to me! For fear of
omitting anyone, I will just say:
 THANKS TO ALL
C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW