That's funny, I've been a ham for 45 years and have known a lot of hams, but I don't know one ham who started out as a CBer. As a matter of fact most hams I know have a rather low regard for CBer's and their slang lingo. 10-4 good buddy?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 9:43 PM
Subject: [DX-CHAT] "Freeband ops"

 This might seem like a dumb question but why the sudden interest in so-called freebanders. Operations on 11 meters have been around for years, otherwise known as CB or citizens band. Most of us amateurs started out on the CB band and a few have gone back there as well.

Best wishes..........Kevin

http://vk2ce.com/

Scanned with NAV 2003