Guess my old brain has not completely thawed from the recent Ice
Storm we had in NC. 36 Hrs of no power, very little heat, no radio
and computer. My daughter said I went into radio/computer withdrawal !
Tom, N4KG, sent me a mail and said he heard me calling YB1A on 40M
LP this evening, and that reminded me that I did even mention the 40 LP
openings to Indonesia - lots of YB's, and S.E. Asia (XW1IC and some
3W's) that are occuring around local sunset. Tom, N4KG, says the 40M
LP openings should continue through early Feb.   TKS info Tom !!

If you wire your headphone earpieces out of phase, those hollow CW
signals coming across Antartica on the LP will make more sense !!!
(seriously !!!)

VY 73 ES GUD DX de Larry, K4WLS