> I would especially like to see this for the Single Band Awards.  I look
> forward to the implementation of a Spreadsheet Listing of Current Countries per
> Band for the Challenge Listing (even if it does include 6 Meters which I have
> never operated).
>
> To my mind, the Challenge Listing of Total Band Countries (including 6M) is
> virtually meaningless since it is impossible to determine how those countries
> are divided by band.  The I2EOW TOPBANDS List remains the MOST  INFORMATIVE All
> (HF) Band Current Country Based Listing for DXers.
>
> Tom  N4KG  (New Kid on the Block with only 48 years on the air)

It would be great Tom if DXCC would be able to publish DXCC Challange in the way of
I2EOW..
maybe in a future?
Anyway the problem with Topbands List published in 425DX is that these scores are not
checked by anyone. I'm not even thinking of cheating but I KNOW many people are
counting
activities rejected by DXCC like DJ6SI/Glorioso,7O etc. So,even if the DXCC Listing is
not
perfect it remains /in my opinion/ only reliable one.
BTW,I'm leading very similar Topbands list for SP's  /about 60 stations/ since 10
years and
I'm not able to check cards too,you just need such "bureaucracy system" as DXCC has.

                     73 GL
                      Rys

                   SP5EWY
                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]