I hate to post about non ham-related questions, but because it was
generated from this list (somehow) it may affect a lot of us.

got the following message  (which is only part of what the message says,
but I cut it for brevity:

 Add Your E-Mail Address

Due to privacy and SPAM issues, QuikCop has arrested your e-mail message to
me at address "[EMAIL PROTECTED]," with subject "[DX-CHAT] ARRL Website
Info -- Check for DXCC Listings ??." Your mail is currently being held by
QuikCop, and will be delivered once you complete this simple one-process.

Is this legit, and should I respond to it  ??

Thanks !!

73 de Jim K4PYT