What would you assembled masses consider the probability (educated guess....SWAG??) that Yemen, 7O, will be on the air in the next year. I am rapidly approaching retirement and me & the missus are looking at buying a motor home and traveling until we decide not to travel any more.

Doing so will likely result in selling the home and getting rid of the tower/beam, a few hundred pounds of 'stuff' and maybe the IC756ProII OR the 706 MkII.

Anyway, since the last country I need to make Top 'o d' Roll is the elusive 7), I wonder if I should start selling off now or wait a while for a possible opportunity.

Ideas?

BTW, I have learned one or two things recently...

1) Kids don't think it is funny at all when you tell them that you plan to travel until you are unable to continue and then you will pull up in front of their house and say, "Here I am!"

2) Be kind to your kids because they determine which nursing home you will die in!

Dean