Last Mon when the prop condx were better than normal,
I noticed that the Autumnal 20M LP has returned. From
NC, 20M LP was open to the S. Pac around 1230 UTC.
Matter of of fact, caught H44VV on his first CQ. From
1300 UTC to 1400 UTC, 20M was open to the Indian
Ocean with FR5FG worked, and heard a VQ9 running
a big pile-up. The VQ9 was really loud here.

40M LP is prob also around, but the ionsopheric storms
due to coronal mass streaming are keeping the paths closed.

Here is a good NOAA web page that gives the Current
Solar and Geophysical (ionospheric) Conditions. It also
gives a 3 day forecast of solar and geophysical conditions
which I have found to be pretty accurate. Many of you
prob already have it, but maybe some of you do not.

http://www.sec.noaa.gov/forecast.html

There are also some other good links, such as Current
Space Weather which can be found from the NOAA
home page:

http://www.noaa.gov      The links are there including

the latest WWV forecast, but you really have to sniff
them out.

73 and DX,  Larry