Tony,

Don't be offended. I'm sure we have all had many positive experiences and maybe a few negatives in getting qsl cards.

I think that W7KSG was trying to make the point that in the old days, the station at the other end of the qso wanted your card as much as you wanted their's. I may be old fashioned as well but that is the way I still think.

Isn't that why the qsl card became know as the "final courtesy of a qso"?

I'm not in it for the awards, I still love the cards.

Sorry for blowing the budget, that was probably 3 cents worth.

Cheers from downunder,
Alek VK6APK