Hello list,

I have for sale a GAP Voyager in excellent condition. I added a third set
of guys (GAP only provides two sets) for better wind stability and will
include brand new Phillistrand guys. I'll also include a custom made
insulated mount that allows you put the antenna on 1-1/2" water pipe and
is far superior to GAP's "angle iron" bracket solution.

I put this up about three months ago but have since bought an old AM
Broadcast tower for 80/160. Hence, I no longer need the GAP. Photos can be
seen at http://www.doublezepp.com/forsale/gap/. $250 + shipping

Thanks,
Kelly - KE9KD
http://www.dxcentral.com