Greetings from the  " Auroral Zone ".  We can just envy all those who can
hear the station on the higher bands !!
At best they were 54 on ssb and 539 on CW-
On 80 however they are 579 but hear nobody !!
I finally worked them on 40 CW this afternoon. I hope it was a genuine /E
!!!

Let uws all hope for excellent conds the rest of their time on the island.

73
" RAG "  Ragnar Otterstad   LA5HE JW5HE OZ8RO

located in Telemark - Home of skiing.

For more information about Telemark take a look at :

www.visitTelemark.no     for more details.

Rod,

Yet, I've seen the spots, unfortunately it's nearly 2hrs past sunrise
here.  If they have been there an hour earlier, maybe a chance.  Colorado
seems to be in the "in between" world.  Another instance of "wrong band,
wrong time".  Very frustrating.

Kelly