From: Gary Stone
To: DX Chat
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 1:06 PM
Subject: [DX-CHAT] e-qsl walnut plaque ??

Hi,

I qualifed (notifed by email from e-qsl staff) that I qualified for one of the "free walnut plaques."  This is for their e-dx100.  The first x number (don't remember how many) were to receive a free walnut plaque and they told me I was one of the free ones.  I have been told a few things but most recently they have on my award pages "shipped 7 February 2004" and I still have not received this plaque.  I qualifed for it several months ago.

Has anyone received one of the plaques?  Recent emails to eqsl have not been answered.  Just curious.

73 de N5PHT, Gary

Do you Yahoo!?