On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 07:56:35AM -0500, Norm Gertz wrote:
> Do you issue the password or do I select one?
>
> 73    Norm    K1AA

Read the message again.  The "password" is what you add to the subject
line.

Personally, I think that other methods, such as restricting posts to
subscribers and stripping off all html and attachments (which should
stop any viruses) would suffice, but since Urb runs the list, the
configuration method is certainly his choice.

73, Bob N7XY