Well said Steve.  There is an elongated discussion in progress on another forum about domestic QSLs and a participant in that discussion asked if there is any form of domestic QSL bureau, to which I reply YES!!  It's called LOTW.  In my opinion, LOTW is the greatest thing since canned beer( sliced bread for you tee-totalers).  Please participate.  LOTW is a large, complex project and will take a while to fully implement, but it will be well worth the wait.  It will only get better.

73
Mike, W5UC