From: "harris ruben" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 8:35 PM
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] [DX-NEWS] Read it and weep - Bush and BPL

Why are you surprised? I'm not. And do you think the FCC will come to
your aid when you go up against 50 neighbors who claim you're
destroying their broadband reception because you're trying to work
P5? THAT'LL carry a lot of weight. Sure.

You voted these jokers in, and NOW you're just learning that they
really don't care about YOU?

Yes, this isn't the proper forum for this type of message. Oh yeah.
600,000 voters scattered around the country don't mean a thing when
it comes to counting votes. Not a thing.

harry N2ERN