--- Allan & Bridget <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As mentioned, this practice is common on 40m SSB, but it is also common on
> 80m SSB during large operating events (CQWW SSB, for example)...I'd love to
> see DXpeditions do this on 80m during non-contest weekends as well...the "DX
> Window" is a bit small, in my opinion, and I think there would be less
> congestion on a band where tolerance isn't usually the rule when it comes to
> QRM.

Many Pacific DXpeditions operate between 3795 and 3799 and listen above 3800.

8Q7AA a few years back was in the DX window listening down (but still above
3750) and that worked well also.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC