Looks like the perpetrator has achieved his/her goals and got the attention they wanted......as in the case of intentional QRMers, the best advice is to IGNORE them......let the FCC do its job.

73   Norm  K1AA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zack Widup" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "John and Mary Powell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <dx-chat@njdxa.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] Yosemite Sam

No, it has been identified as a snip from the cartoon "Bunker Hill Bunny"
(Warner Bros., Looney Tunes, 1949).  It IS Yosemite Sam.  So the voice is
that of Mel Blanc.

73, Zack W9SZ

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, John and Mary Powell wrote:

What is the nature of the speaker's voice, foreign sounding ?.
73
John. ZL1BHQ
----- Original Message ----- From: "Zack Widup" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>