Yes, W9OL has one.  Here's a clip from his latest post on the issue:
Creating and modifying the old text based IRC/GS Chart became difficult.

We have taken a new approach.

I've created two new forms.
One in Excel format for download.
http://www.qsl.net/w9ol/IRC_Chart.xls

and
Same design but ported to .htm
http://www.qsl./w9ol/IRC_Chart.htm

For the time being, I'll keep the old http://www.qsl.net/w9ol/ircchart.txt
available but it will go in the future as the .xls format is a lot easier
to maintain.

I'd appreciate it if the Non USA hams would check the info as it seems to
change much quicker than I get updates.
Please check the notes sections also as them may not be pertinent any
longer.

Please and thank you

73, ron wn3vaw