To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From:                   Abuse Department <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                [server bounce message] Regarding a recent mail
delivery attempt.
Date sent:              Sun, 14 Aug 2005 22:41:41 +0000 (GMT)

ATTENTION - YOUR MESSAGE WAS MARKED AS SPAM BY OUR SERVERS.

You were sending from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Your message exceeded this user's spam threshold.  Thus, your message
was rejected.  If this is a valid message, please follow this URL to
to be added to the user's whitelist.  This will allow all future
messages from you to be allowed through.

Click the link below (if this does not load correctly, cut and paste
the URL between the "<" and ">" characters into your web browser):

<http://spamblock.safepages.com/index.pl?data=dmlldHZvbkBpc3AuY29tCkRY
LU5ld3Mtb3duZXJAbmpkeGEub3Jn&sum=Yedp8kxD/kqc0040LC5gJA==>

Once added, you will want to resend your message.  If this fails, you
may want to write a small message to the user just asking to be added
to their whitelist.  Thank you for your patience in this matter while
we try to keep our users mailboxes free of unsolicited commericial
email.

If you believe you have received this message in error, please feel
free to contact our abuse department, and we can explain why you are
receiving this message.  Please refer to the subject line when
inquiring.

Our abuse department is reachable via <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The message that triggered the spam-filters is attached below.  If
you
are reporting about the headers involved, please check that you are
looking at the second set of headers.  Forwarding this message is
sufficient for reporting and debugging purposes.