You cant believe how weak they have been  through the  Auroral belt from
Sandinavia !!
Working over the North Pole is our biggest problem as the band often is not
even open at all.
We were delighted that K7C was manned by " experienced operators " which
suggested they knew this.
So far it has been disappointing., I am sorry to say.
They must be able to work W7s and JA day and night, while we, with some
luck, have a couple of hours window of opportunity.

73 Rag LA5HE

Subject: [DX-CHAT] K7C

I have been reading all of the mail concerning the K7C  operation and gosh I
feel guilty...... I only need KURE on 10 meters but when I set there and
listen to a 20 over nice signal I just have to work them.... I really hope I
haven't kept some one, who needs them, from working them...  But guys you
just can't believe how strong they are here on the southern Oregon coast.

I am sorry

Rod WC7N