Hi folks. Anyone needing to confirm my special prefix operation as CJ1ZZZ
please qsl direct to manager KA3QLF. Any bureau requests not answered yet
should be sent to Scott, as the cards on hand were destroyed in a house fire in
July. Although the operation is already a couple years old, I was still
receiving a good number of requests from the Europeans through the buro. Rather
than wait an additional couple years, please go direct if you need the card.
It was IOTA NA-10, NS-001, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia.  Some may want it
for the Canadian prefix award as well.  Thanks and 73,  Duane, WV2B