Hi All

I live in New Zealand and recently I have had donated to me a large almost 300 kilograms of old Radion books and magazines.

Amongst these was a large collection of QST magazines going back to 1947.

I hope there is someone out there that can help me in finding the following to complete the collection which will be available to all ZL hams for research etc.

The issues I require are

1955    March, November and December
1962    September
1967    November
1978    November
1992    July and October

When I get the above I will have a complete collection from January 1948 thru to March 1994.

Any help with issues pre January 1948 would be appreciated.

Many thanks for your anticipated help

Kind Regards and Good DXing if you can find the spot

Ken Holdom   ZL4HU   also   ZL2HU  and ZK1KH
Group Organiser, Team Leader and QSL Manager ZL8RI in 1996,  ZL9CI in 1999  and ZL7C in 2002