Zack:

Thanks for the reply. So far the replies have been mixed. Some say yes, and some say no. May have to try it out beforehand.

Tom, WW5L

Zack Widup wrote:

Yes - if there's a computer where you're going that has something close to current standards (most of the memory sticks I've used lately use USB 2.0) it's a great idea. You can carry them in your pocket and I don't think they are affected by airport X-ray machines.

One stick will hold a lot of logs, or even a lot of pictures.

73, Zack W9SZ