From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf
Of Tom Anderson
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 8:04 PM
To: mausoptik; 'w2agn'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; dx-chat@njdxa.org
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] KP5 issues?

One of the last things K3LP said before pulling the plug was he would have a
lot to tell once he got back.  As he was going QRT he was saying "they're
standing right behind me now." and then silence.
He also asked that everyone "flood" their QSL managers PO box with QSLs.

Tom,  WW5L

PS:  But to K3LP's credit once he heard the feds had landed  he opened up
his listening frequency to 20-30+ khz and said anyone call.  I was able to
work him about 10 minutes before they shut him  down on 12m.