Hi folks,

I have decided to try to create an on-line qsl museum for expedition cards from St. Paul Island, CY9. some have been published on the internet, but over time seem to disappear. Please look at the page; http://www.stpaulisland.net/cy9qslmuseum.html

If you have any CY9 cards in your collection you could scan and send to me in jpg format it would be greatly appreciated. Many of my cards and St. Paul items were lost in a recent home fire, so any input is appreciated. Please indicate the year of the Dxpedition if it isn't indicated on the scan of the card.

Thanks and 73,

Duane, WV2B

"Nothing great is ever achieved without enthusiasm."- Ralph Waldo Emerson.