Thanks for the replies... I am corresponding with Ed PS7DX for QSLing info.

Roland, NA5Q

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 7:41 PM
To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Subject: Re[2]: [DX-CHAT] QSL info

|PS7JN has a lot of mail pilferage.  He is as good as gold.  Jaco is
not a
|$
|collector.  That being said he cannot answer a QSL if he doesn't get
it!
|Try again with an IRC or a security envelope.
|
|73,
|
|Charlie, W0YG..>>

Hi all,

Joca PS7JN and Ed PS7DX (Labre Chairman) had denounced on newspapers and TV
more then 130 mails violated by someone at the Postal Office.
See photos:
http://br.geocities.com/ps7dx/ingles.htm

National postal mail service (Correios) and Federal Police are investigating
this issue. Hold on, and contact Ed [EMAIL PROTECTED] for alternative mail
route by now.

Best 73, Luc

PY8AZT and PX8C @ Contest
Web Site: http://www.uirapuru.org
Skype User: luc_py8azt
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Membership LABRE / ARRL / CWJF / Uirapuru DX Club