Wow is right......how much further must we go to protect ourselves against these deviants? I recall receiving a QSL from a VU for a contact mid day on the East Coast on 80 meters.......no different than moving the decimal point.

73   Norm  K1AA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Peter Penta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <dx-chat@njdxa.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:07 AM
Subject: RE: [DX-CHAT] QSL info TROLLing

--- Peter Penta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just like the morons who
decided to take 18 MHz, 17meter cards and decided they wanted to be top
banders and toss in a period.  1.8 MHz WOW !!!

This is why I write the freq:

   18.0 or 18.1

so it's harder to forge.  Of course writing the band as 17M works too!

Then there's the whole 10 MHz / 10 Meters problem...  Again, I write:

   10.1

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us