With some help from Google I found these links:

http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/jalocha/mfsk.html
http://n1su.com/olivia/
http://f6cte.free.fr/index_anglais.htm

For Linux, the latest version (0.7pre1) of gMFSK supports Olivia.

Bob, N7XY

On Apr 2, 2006, at 2:52 PM, Zack Widup wrote:

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006, Tom Johnson wrote:

Can anyone tell me where to find software for this mode?

Thanks

N4TJ

I'd like to know, too. I've seen references to MixW doing it but I don't have MixW and I'm not inclined to pay for it, when the software for PSK,
MT63, MFSK16, Hellschreiber, etc. are all free.

73, Zack W9SZ