From: Bill
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 8:37 PM
Subject: [DX-CHAT] Working yourself on DXPeditions

What are your thoughts of you working yourself on DXPeditions.  I have been told that you can have someone come to your house and work you while you are on a DXPedition using your call and you will get DXCC credit.  Wow, you can get DXCC and never work a station yourself?  Let someone else use your station and call and do it for you! Would a "DXCC for Hire Person" be in order?

How does this sound? HH4/W4WX de W4WX 59 over.  According to the rules this is legal.

See rule #10 of the DXCC rules on the ARRL web site.

Bill W4WX