Monday was a nice day indeed.  My daughter was stayed home from school
sick so I took advantage of the free time away from work to fix my
g5rv and feedline.  Once I got it on the air, for the first time in a
couple of months, I quickly worked YX and VR for 2 new ones!  Filled
in the day with EU and AS dx.  Was quite a nice surprise.

73,
scott N9LJX

--
------