Is it ok if I ask about a good logging program on here?
If so, I have an old DOS version of HYPERLOG, and I just did a websearch for
hyperlog and looks as if they have gone by the wayside.
I'd like to find a very good program that has these features: will convert all
my Hyperlog data, track IOTA and scan within that
database to see if I have previously worked that island( ie: NA125). Another
nice feature, but not needed is: WAS, WAC etc.
I will assume there is a website dedicated to comparing various DX logging
programs?

Thanks in advance,
Rod
KA5EJX