Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] [dx-list] KH8SI

If that was the one on 14.045 listening 20 -  40 kHz up the signals
came from the right direction. He worked USA and later only JA,
not one single European station...
I don't think there are any better CW-operators at KH8SI, it was real slow and he had problems getting the callsigns correct.
I have to wait for a "real" DX-pedition with better operators!

73/DX de Osten SM5DQC    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>