From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2006/08/01 Tue PM 12:02:28 CDT
To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Subject: [DX-CHAT] Needed band-countries

Hi folks,
Is there any information published anywhere for DXCC countries regarding what
band/modes are needed to different places? Or is just the overall need for an
all time new one all that is available?
Going to a not-so-rare country, the question arises- Operate on 20 where I can
get lots of contacts but hardly anyone really needs it, or call cq till blue in
the face on other bands where it is needed, but no one tunes? I hate to be
asked a million times on twenty- when are you going to be on?, but then when
you are there are no callers.
Just thought it would be nice to be able to tell where the actual need is.
73,
Duane, WV2B {FP/WV2B soon}

"The reward of a thing well done is to have done it."-
Ralph Waldo Emerson