The the moment, I'm giving the editor the benefit of the doubt and will wait to
see how he treats my article, presuming it gets published. I lean toward this
attitude since, as I mentioned in my incomplete run-on sentence in my last post
that he is active in Boy Scouting as am I, and also an Eagle Scout. Scouting
teaches tolerance, so I'm being tolerant, at least for now. (Vietnam taught me
the other end of the spectrum which is also still with me.) However, my article
was (and still is) quite defensive of ham radio's and the ARRL's non-political,
non-partisan (in regards to all but ham radio and especially not to special
interest groups), and generally non-controversial essence, while being critical
of the editor's presumptive insinuations against ARRL and ham radio operators.
I am still incensed, but am trying to get beyond that with a rational coherent
message; normally, like you, I wait 24 hours before making a response so that I
cool off. My initial message from which I am building a foundation is somewhat
lukewarm at the point and I'm still trying to moderate the invective and
rhetoric.

I also presumed that on this list, of all lists, where members are inclined
toward argumentation that many would respond with their own invective,
especially on the topic of BPL which WILL adversely affect us all. Of course,
many probably are just cooling off themselves. :-D

73 de Fred K2FRD

--
73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD, VO2FS
http://homepage.mac.com/k2frd/K2FRD.html