To: Jim Abercrombie
Cc: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 12:05 AM
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] Montenegro's new prefix

Jim -

Be patient! Many are waiting for the cards from YU6AO and 4O3T. It is likely that the cards are in the works. If you work CW, you might look for one or two other stations which have been known to QSL a bit faster.

In reference to the Swedish Station...You don't know which station he worked and if the contact was based on LoTW information.

GL es 73,
Jay/AF2C