I'm in the process of putting up and Extened Double Zepp cut for 40 meters(172 ft of wire). I have trees 70 ft high no problem. Getting the ends supported is no problem with my sling shot, fishing line and sinker. My problem is that there are two trees in the middle that the antenna wire must run THROUGH from end A to end B. Anybody has has had this problem and solved it, please contact me direct. The 600 ohm ladder line feed must drop between the two middle trees. Tnx & 73 Russ Kellam, W4UBC Subscribe/unsubscribe, feedback, FAQ, problems http://njdxa.org/dx-chat