Yes, Lightning Bolt ceased operations about a year ago.  We don't expect
them back.  And they made some great antennas, more's the pity.

73

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf
Of Charles Harpole
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 3:12 AM
To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Subject: [DX-CHAT] query quad companies adr

I am having little luck finding GEM quad company email address.  Anyone
help?

Apparently Lightning Bolt is permanently out of business....  correct?

Norm must have transferred his Cubex quad business to another man...  email
address anyone?  Getting quad spreaders to Thailand may be a real hard job?

And, yes, I did search via google and metacrawler to vy limited success.
Thanks for any help  73,

Charles Harpole, HS0ZCW
[EMAIL PROTECTED]