Most have been constructive, but several have totally misunderstood the meaning of my gripe. I have not said the league was wrong nor have I asked for or expected an apology. My complaint was and is the rather cavalier and anonymous treatment that I, as a league member, got from MY ARRL. I admit that I made a mistake. That is a given. The last problem was when the league messed up on my credit card and sent me a letter that would have made a collection agency proud. I wrote them back and told them to ty again, which they did, and it went through. There was never a reply or acknowledgement that time. At a time when the league is under fire from a lot of folk about their policies, they need all the positive PR they can get, and it looks like they simply don't care anymore. Subject closed