People say ARRL does this and does that. What you are missing is the ARRL is the members, not a seperate entity. You elect the directors which govern how the league functions, just as the US government does with it's elected representatives. If you don't like the direction the directors are taking, elect some new directors ar at least let them know how you feel about an issue. Have you ever spoken to your director? I bet most of you have never expressed your views to yours. I saw a post on here the other day saying such and such is the reason he no longer belongs to the League. How unfortunate! The League is the only organization standing up for us fighting BPL and other interests who want to own the frequencies we now have. Only a strong voice from a united front will help us keep what we now have. Look at BPL and how moneyed interests has brought the most serious threat we've had to our hobby. Yes it IS money that's doing the talking there. It's big business and lots of money with BPL and the FCC. N4JA Subscribe/unsubscribe, feedback, FAQ, problems http://njdxa.org/dx-chat