Peter I too worked them on 160 around 3 UTC.  I was not in the web logs
uploaded today on their site, BUT, there is no cutoff time noted on the logs so
who knows.

Now they appear to be qrt for the storm as forecasted but a presence on two
bands sorta rules out a slim.

Both signals were coming from the correct direction and West Coast was working
them far easier than East Coast so I believe they were real.

73
Don
N1DG